Wednesday, January 26, 2011

12x12 Canvas

This llayout is done on a 12 x 12 canvas. This was one of the classes I took at GiGi's Scrapbooking Beach Retreat last weekend. If you are a scrapbooker I recommend that you go to this event next year or even another event of this type. We had a blast!!!
I stamped two o'clock on the clock because that was the time of our wedding!


Some of the kits had older looking keys. I kinda wish mine had have been an old one.

The waving banner coming out from under the clock says "where has the time gone?"...these pics really don't do this justice. It looks great in person. Can't wait to make another!!!



1 comment:

  1. Wow. this is beautiful!!!! I love all the little details that you put into this!!! The colors all blend very well together!

    ReplyDelete