Sunday, May 3, 2009

National Scrapbook Day: Part I

Pam got us a Connie's cake for the big day. It was so yummy, as usual. If you have never had a cake from Connie's Creations you should try it SOON!!!

Sometimes you have just got to GO!!!

Aren't we supposed to be scrapbooking...and she does not do it digitally!

Zoe and Bella dropped by for the big day! Zoe was quiet disturbed by the flash on my camera!
Zoe is in the pic above and Bella below.



Finally, Cindy decided to do some work...



and some more work!


If they would have kept the cameras out of my face I would have got more done!


Mindy completed a Disney album for her nieces. It is so dang cute!


Whistle while you work...









2 comments:

  1. We did have a good time!!!!
    Wish I hadn't gotten the two phone calls that kind of bummed me out:(
    But, I got over it finally. We have to do this again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You, Mindy and Cindy take good pictures, however I DO NOT.

    ReplyDelete